Recipe for Pork Mushroom Rice Vermicelli (Lazy ones like me)
Preparation Time: <15 Minutes
Cooking Time : <15 Minutes
Total Time : <30 Minutes
3 to 4 Cloves of garlic -> Chopped
Chye Xim -> According to own’s preference
A handful of Minced Pork -> Optional
A can of Pork Leg Mushroom ( You can choose other flavors (: )
A bag of Rice vermicelli -> Mine looked like this.
- Throw the chopped garlic into the heated wok/frying pan. (In my case, I prefer to use a little olive oil to fry my garlic)
- Throw in the minced pork and cook till the meat is no longer red.
- Set aside the cooked pork and pour the can of pork leg in the heated wok/frying pan.
- Add a little of water —if you think it’s too fry.
- Throw in stems of the chye xim ‘cus stems take longer time to cook than their leaves ( You dont want to see your vege turn yellow yeah? haha)
- After 2 minutes or so, throw in the rice vermicelli. Toss them with the gravy.
- Throw in the cooked pork and the remaining chye xim leaves. Cover the wok/frying pan for a minute(not longer than 1.5minutes)—> this is to prevent the strong vege smell and not longer for 1.5 minutes to prevent vege from being overcooked.
- Toss a lil more till all the rice vermicelli absorbed the gravy.
- Cool to serve with some freshly cut chilli 🙂
Sorry if my steps are very brief…..haha….It’s for my own personal reference…
I love this recipe lots because it always take less than half an hour to cook. & I always cook a lot when I was in China because I can heat it up the next day and it tastes as good! Im lazy, so this is a darn good recipe for me!
Love it. And if you happen to be reading this and tried it, i hope you love it as much as I do!
Will post up more lazy recipes soon 🙂